Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Holidays

I've not been here for a bit but life has been busy and I have chosen to do other things. In the time since I last posted I have
  • moved out of the Mound (see moblog for evidence)
  • moved into a rented place in Taunton
  • gone on holiday to sunny Manchester

It made me realise that since this time last year I have hardly stopped, what with catching up on stuff for OFSTED, which started at the beginning of the holidays last summer, OFSTED itself in October and the evil ploys of the dynamic leadership (OFSTED's words not mine) of the school to make us push on even harder after OFSTED, not to mention meeting Witho and realising that my career was not the most important thing in my life and all the various moves and upheavals dictated by the decisions we made to get together and more together.


So that is why I have not done much recently - I am having a real break from work for a bit before next week comes and I start working out how little I have done for this new job. What have you all been up to in the last two weeks? Just name two things or more or less, depending on whether you can be bothered or not.

0 Comments:

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com