Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Top Five favourite artists and songs

I suppose this is really Mosher's fault because he got me thinking. I suppose I am in danger of going a bit High Fidelity, but I know at least one blogger who will be delighted to reminisce happily about John Cusack!

My top five artists at the moment are:
1 Arch Enemy, favourite song Nemesis
I loved that song so much I downloaded the guitar tab to learn the melody and was disappointed that it took me about a minute and a half.
2 Iron Maiden, favourite song Hallowed be thy name.
I still remember singing along to the guitar parts, along with another 70000 people at various Maiden gigs with particularly fond memories
3 Vicious Rumors, favourite song anything from Digital Dictator
My friends all hated them and I have still not seen them live after a very frustrating experience at the Camden Underworld
4 Metallica, Fade to Black
5 Slayer, Angel of Death
Slayer are one of the most powerful bands I have ever seen live. Crushing!

Feel free to add yours below. I will not mock you if it is not heavy metal. Duran Duran still feature heavily on my iPod!

0 Comments:

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com