Thursday, September 30, 2004

Back from the dead

Apologies to one and all who have ever visited this blog. I know I have not posted much recently but things have been busy and look like they will stay that way. I will post when I can manage it and I won't feel guilty. You may remember a little while ago I introduced a record of the day section which rapidly fell by the wayside. Well that's because I no longer have two 45-60 minute trips a day to listen to music in. I walk to work and have still not got the walkman out at all yet. All of my rechargeable batteries are probably too, though I am listening to a fair bit of new music on Kerrang TV at the moment, especially song of the moment The Reason by Hoobastank. I did actually start listening to a new CD today, Megadeth's new one, The System Has Failed. I had actually listened to it a bit before but not taken in what a true return to form it is. I nearly took my eye out on Kick The Chair! If you liked a bit of speed metal with just a hint of jazz back then it will be like a return to the old days because Chris Poland is back to throw his influences into the 'Deth again. Long live Megadeth!

0 Comments:

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com